We had a fun party for Ryan Saturday night with his friends and their families. He has been friends with these boys....some of them since elementary school. They all did band together and such. I made him a cake and we had pizza and drinks. All the kids had so much fun playing together. One of Ryan's friends can do balloon animals....so that was a big hit....with Ryan too because he was able to make him a star trek enterprise balloon. We played games and played Rock Band. It was my first time and it was the country version...so it was awesome.
Ryan is the big 33 this year. Monday is our 9th wedding anniversary. We hope to celebrate Friday night by seeing Avatar and having dinner. I think we are the only 2 human beings not to have seen Avatar yet. Saturday we are doing some fun things with Ryan's parents. And Sunday we are making a special and fun Valentine Dinner! So...fun fun fun going on around here.








5 comments:
It's ok. We haven't seen Avatar yet either. We had a great time. Thank you for plannig such a fun night.
Penny's party looks like it was a ton of fun! Hooray she's walking!! I agree that it's extra adorable in the tutu, how fun!!! She is just so cute, I love her curly hair!
I'm glad all of Ryan's friends could get together, what a great group of band geeks!
Happy Birthday to Ryan!! And I haven't seen Avatar either.
What a wonderful fun filled weekend! I wish we had even a bit of that excitement around here. P.S. We have yet to see Avatar so you are certainly not the last. :)
We haven't seen Avatar yet. We are planning on taking the kiddos tomorrow. Can't wait!
Post a Comment