I got to help out in Parker's class for their Thanksgiving Feast. It was fun to see them dressed up. I don't think I can mention enough how much he loves school and learning and making friends.
My brother Ed and his family came for Thanksgiving. Of course Penny fell inlove with everyone. She and Unlce Ed had good times together. It was so fun to have them all here and we had great food and we played fun games. We had a blast. Parker put together a birthday party for me...we played pin the tail on the cat and we had a limbo contest. I do have video of that...pretty awesome fun.
Christmas was a huge success!! Penny got a four wheeler. She loves it....now she has to learn to steer so she stops running into snow banks and parked cars. She is growing up too fast for me.

Parker got a remote control car among tons of other cool things. It didn't take him long to get the hang of using it. He loves it.

This is pretty much normal Penny. Any chance she gets to be a stooge and make people laugh...she's on it. She looks like she belongs in this box. She's a cutie.

After opening a new cash register.....I asked her to show me her excited face. And this is what she did. I don't know. She's funny.

Parker got an Ipod Touch from Santa. I know ...I know...he's only 6 yrs. old. But he loves playing the games you can do on ipods and fancy cell phones. It keeps him busy for hours. So Santa found a used one online and he was so shocked. He said, "Dad...I think I'm going to faint." So daddy said....ok....go ahead. And I captured it in a pic. He barely puts the thing down....we have to recharge it....ALOT!

He also recieved a dragon and knight castle action figure set thing. I just love his pose. He was very excited about it.

Penny didn't care about opening gifts.....but standing on them .....it was huge fun!

And of course the traditional build a ginger bread house with Grandma. It's always a big hit. Penny enjoyed being part of it this year.

This is capturing the ....I got caught eating the cookie dough with a spoon and I'm cute....pic. in the background you can see a balancing tower Parker was working on. Playdough tubs, a basketball, more playdough, and a fork. He was proud of it...until Penny got down from this chair and promptly knocked it over.


Parker got an Ipod Touch from Santa. I know ...I know...he's only 6 yrs. old. But he loves playing the games you can do on ipods and fancy cell phones. It keeps him busy for hours. So Santa found a used one online and he was so shocked. He said, "Dad...I think I'm going to faint." So daddy said....ok....go ahead. And I captured it in a pic. He barely puts the thing down....we have to recharge it....ALOT!

He also recieved a dragon and knight castle action figure set thing. I just love his pose. He was very excited about it.

Penny didn't care about opening gifts.....but standing on them .....it was huge fun!

And of course the traditional build a ginger bread house with Grandma. It's always a big hit. Penny enjoyed being part of it this year.

This is capturing the ....I got caught eating the cookie dough with a spoon and I'm cute....pic. in the background you can see a balancing tower Parker was working on. Playdough tubs, a basketball, more playdough, and a fork. He was proud of it...until Penny got down from this chair and promptly knocked it over.









4 comments:
Looks like a blast! I love Penny in the box, she's such a cutie! Hayden is wishing that he had the same Santa as Parker, getting a touch is a great idea!!! It's what Danica really wants too! I'm glad you had such a fun holiday! I look forward to watching Penny ride that 4-wheeler when we come visit!
Amy!! 2 - TWO - FUN posts in a row?! YAY!
Just look at these gorgeous kids enjoying Christmas. I love it. Our baby is 17 and 6 ft tall...not quite the same. BUT...we do have 2 delightful grandbabies now and they definitely brings that sweetness back to Christmas that only little children can. I love the photo of Miss Penny standing on the gift box. Looks like she's belting out a Christmas carol and likely with the same lovely voice her momma has. Also looks like your Christmas was very merry.
Hugs and Love to you all.
Sooooo Fun and Cute!!!! Love your kids! Glad to read that you had a wonderful Christmas. Love ya and Happy New Year!
Yay! So happy to see an update on my dear Amy Lou! Love you!
Post a Comment