We are Ryan, Amy,Parker James and Penny Ray. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We love to travel, cook, play games, watch movies. We love our family and friends and hope with this blog we can stay connected to everyone. Parker is 7 years old. He is the love of our life. He is our miracle. Penny is 3 years old. She is hilarious and so curious and such a joy.
It is the big day today! Parker turns 3. The party starts in 4 1/2 hours. My mom made this cake and I just wanted to share it, because it is amazing. Parker is so excited about it. This is going to be a fun day.
Cool cake...Jaxson LOVES Cars, Kyle has seen it like a thousand times trying to get Jax to sleep. He was actually even watching the races today! Well, I can't wait to see ya in a few days! Luv ya!
2 comments:
What an awesome cake! She has talent. Hope your little guy had a fabulous birthday!
Cool cake...Jaxson LOVES Cars, Kyle has seen it like a thousand times trying to get Jax to sleep. He was actually even watching the races today! Well, I can't wait to see ya in a few days! Luv ya!
Post a Comment