One of Ryan's co-workers gave us this dress for Penny when she was born. I have waited patiently for 6 months for her to be able to wear it. It's so darling and suits her personality so well. She was a pretty girl for church on Sunday
This is my new favorite sight. When I go to get her from her nap....I say, "PEEK!" And this cute little head pops up with this gorgeous eyes looking at me. Makes me giggle. Makes her giggle too.I'm very down today. I don't know what my deal is. Maybe the humidity and heat. Maybe the rut I'm in....the weight I'm gaining and can't lose.....the heat again....the fact that my living room carpet needs to be washed and steam cleaned and I have no energy to do it.....sad that my flowers I planted in my front garden aren't doing well.
On the up side....my garden is doing awesome. We have 4-5 pumpkins growing and counting. I have tons of tomatoes just about to turn red. I've already harvested 3 cucumbers with 3 ready to pick today. I have tons of jalepenos. We enjoyed an orange pepper in a toss salad the other night...so yummy and sweet. My onions and carrots are growing nicely...and I found two praying mantises in the garden....that makes me happy that they are taking care of the pesky bugs that eat my veggies.
The grasshoppers are getting me down. There are tons of them....and two giant ones have taken over my screen door and they won't leave. I tried taking the hose to them....but they came back. So now..they are just part of the family.








4 comments:
Aw, Penny does look adoreable in her dress!
I know how no energy can make you feel down. Sorry! I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Seriously, it's like we have a billion grasshopper pets. They're almost as big as dogs. So when my kids whine for a puppy I just say, "Go play with the grasshoppers."
Send Parker over to play tomorrow! Just have him knock on the door. We would love it.
Penny is adorable.
Cute does not even describe her! So adorable!
Post a Comment