This month Parker and his friend participated in their belt promotion ceremony for Karate. This was Parker's first ceremony. He was so excited and he did such a good job showcasing all he has learned. This is a pic of he and his friend and his teacher miss Jessica.
ok...I'm dumb and didn't rotate this before I uploaded and I'm too lazy to go and change it so everyone just tilt your head to the left. Parker's kindergarten class celebrated the 100th day of school. He was supposed to design and decorate a shirt with 100 things on it. He came up with an orange shirt with red dragons. He was very helpful in finding the dragon pictures and cutting them out. It took me an hour and a half to pin these dragons on. He was happy with the shirt and had a good time at school that day. Today they are having a Dr. Suess Read-a-thon. He has his pillow pet and a dr. suess book to share. He was adorable and excited. I love that he loves school and I hope that continues. He is a little bored with the homework and such...but we are trying to figure out ways to keep him going. I have a workbook that he usually works in for homework.
Another pic from the belt ceremony. I had to take this picture because it was funny how they seperated. Boys on one side...girls stuck like glue to Parker on the other. He doesn't seemed phased until I bring it to his attention and he gets embarassed and rolls his eyes. But he is kind to the girls and that makes me proud.
Penny with my friends baby boy. She loves babies. Especially real ones. Then he tries to grab at her hair and she's done with him.
Meditation. He looks so legit here!
Bobby Lawerence School of Karate Little Ninjas! They are adorable.
Nothing huge to report other than this. Same old stuff. We are healthy and happy.....just living the dream in our little town. We are excited for the warm weather and are going to work hard in our garden and yard. We haven't decided if we are going to put the house on the market again. The market just keeps getting worse instead of better...so ....probably not this year. Our goal is a new van....a real van.. a Honda Oddessey. We can dream. It's a valid dream. It's a goal. This week my big goal is to get up the courage for an updated family photo. It scares me to the core. Only because I'm self conscious....it's my own fault. I'm excited for my trip to St. Louis next month for my nephew's wedding. It's just me going....but I'm excited to see my family and have a little me time.
Man....we need to get a life. Maybe Summer will bring some good times and good fun interesting things to blog about.








3 comments:
It's so good to see you on blogger again. It's sweet to see photos of these beautiful children of yours and hear of all the good things they are doing. Thanks.
It's so fun to see an update and to see how cute Penny and Parker are! Parker really looked so serious and awesome in that karate picture! I love Penny in her tutu outfit, I can't wait for her and Alyssa to play "girlie" things together!!! Glad to hear you're doing okay, keep the updates coming!
They are so cute! And getting so big! I know how you feel about family pictures! I feel the same way! Keep us updated on how you are doing! Love to hear from you!
Post a Comment