She wasted no time with her basket and dumped everything out on the floor nice and spread out so she wouldn't miss anything.
Words can't express when I see these faces how grateful I am to have them in my life. As well as their father who is the absolute best. All three of them are so loving to me and understand my limitations due to my poor health. I'm extremely happy.

Parker was mortified when I showed him his Easter sirt that matched his sister's dress. "IT'S A GIRL COLORED SHIRT!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" But he wore it like a champ because he loves his mama.

She felt pretty on this Easter morning holding out her dress like a princess. She exhausts me, but I love her dearly. She makes me laugh every minute of the day and keeps me on my toes. She's quick with hugs and kisses and loves to tell me, "I WANT MOM MUCH" which is Penny's way of telling me she loves me.









2 comments:
So adorable!!! You aren't the only one that is lucky, they are lucky to have you as well!!!
They are just darling! And yes... you are blessed... and so are they! :) What a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment