Parker with his teacher, Mrs. Barnett. She was awesome. Parker is going to miss her.
Parker with his diploma. He was called up by the principle and given this certificate...it was adorable.
Enjoying cheering on his friends as they recieved their diplomas. He was having such a great time.
I was able to go to St. Louis for a coule of days for my nephew's wedding. It was fun to be with my family. And it was fun to be without kids for a couple of days...even though I missed them terribly.
My nephew Tyler with his adorable bride Abbie.
Parker's first karate tournament. He took second place in his division and did the form "star block" He did so well. He didn't even look nervous.
Parker participated in his school's walk a thon fundraiser. He did 6 whole laps...which is funny...most kids did 25 at least. But he was able to walk/run with his good friend Alexis.
After receiving his medal....here he is showing off his horse stance.
I was able to go to the zoo for the kindergarten field trip. It was so cold....but so fun. Here he is with his buddy Kimball on the merry go round. Parker had his first ride on a school bus....he loved it.
Fun at the zoo after the karate tournament. The giraffes were hilarious. One started to potty and the giraffe behind him started to take a drink from the stream. Then he lifted his head and grinned at us like he knew he was being gross and just showing off. It was a funny moment.

The highlight of the zoo is that right now they have animatronic dinosaurs there. Parker was in heaven. We had tons of fun.

and Penny's highlight.....the choo choo. She loves trains and she was very excited.
Parker won't just stand there with a smile on his face for pictures. He has to do some sort of pose. This is Kindergarten graduation day. What a program the kids put on for the parents and grandparents. There was singing and dance moves. It was awesome. We were very proud.
Parker with his buddy Gavin. I forced them to stand and pose for me before they ran into class. They were good sports. They were so handsome too.
After I got back from St. Louis, Ryan and the kids and I went to Ogden where there is the cutest museum. It's called the magic treehouse museum. They made a craft. They played musical instruments. It's very interactive. The kids had a blast.
This is our Easter shot of the kids. Parker was mortified that I bought him a purple shirt and tie. But I really wanted him to match Penny and he was a super good sport to wear it for me.

Parker...Easter Sunday 6 yr old.
Penny...Easter Sunday 2 yr. old
The Fam
Parker participated in his school's walk a thon fundraiser. He did 6 whole laps...which is funny...most kids did 25 at least. But he was able to walk/run with his good friend Alexis.
After receiving his medal....here he is showing off his horse stance.
I was able to go to the zoo for the kindergarten field trip. It was so cold....but so fun. Here he is with his buddy Kimball on the merry go round. Parker had his first ride on a school bus....he loved it.
Fun at the zoo after the karate tournament. The giraffes were hilarious. One started to potty and the giraffe behind him started to take a drink from the stream. Then he lifted his head and grinned at us like he knew he was being gross and just showing off. It was a funny moment.
The highlight of the zoo is that right now they have animatronic dinosaurs there. Parker was in heaven. We had tons of fun.

and Penny's highlight.....the choo choo. She loves trains and she was very excited.
Parker won't just stand there with a smile on his face for pictures. He has to do some sort of pose. This is Kindergarten graduation day. What a program the kids put on for the parents and grandparents. There was singing and dance moves. It was awesome. We were very proud.
Parker with his buddy Gavin. I forced them to stand and pose for me before they ran into class. They were good sports. They were so handsome too.
After I got back from St. Louis, Ryan and the kids and I went to Ogden where there is the cutest museum. It's called the magic treehouse museum. They made a craft. They played musical instruments. It's very interactive. The kids had a blast.
This is our Easter shot of the kids. Parker was mortified that I bought him a purple shirt and tie. But I really wanted him to match Penny and he was a super good sport to wear it for me.
Parker...Easter Sunday 6 yr old.
Penny...Easter Sunday 2 yr. old
The Fam







3 comments:
Love the update! Thanks for taking the time to catch us up to speed. I can't believe he's graduated kindergarten, awesome! I'm excited to see him karate moves in action, it looks like he really liked it! Penny on the train is just too adorable!!!
So fun! I guess I need to get back to the zoo...haven't seen the Animatronic Dinosaurs yet! Fun! It's always great to see how you're doing...we need to get together this summer again!
Fun post,Amy! I love watching these happy, healthy little ones grow.
Post a Comment