
So....we got good news from our tests. I don't have any growths or cysts on my girl bits. Now that is not to say that endometrioses isn't there and growing...it just means that there isn't anything big enough to show up on an ultra sound and that is good news. That means no surgery. I will have to go on Lupron shots next month to stop any further growth and help the existing layer of stuff to widdle down so to speak. That way there is a pretty healthy environment to start with in March when we do the procedure. The Dr. is worried about the health of my eggs due to the endo, but with these Lupron shots....all should be well.
So...that is that until March. The Doc will do some blood tests next month, but that is it. And that is just to check out my hormone levels so that he knows how much of the drugs to prescribe. Ahhhh blah....what am I getting myself into. Those shots hurt and the daily dr. visits don't get me at my best angle. But being a mother is the best thing that ever happened to me and I know there is one more that needs to come to our family in one way or the other....doesn't matter to us....but we have to do our leg work to get it......and it's not the fun work....but at least there are options out there for us.
So my mom and I have a new crush on Steve Carell. I never thought I would get into The Office.....but I have been sucked in and I love it. My mom and I saw Dan in Real Life this weekend and absolutely loved it. Then we rented Evan ALmighty last night. Parker loved it because of all the animals, but there is a part at the end where the llamas spit on the bad guy. It's a pretty surprising moment....well....Parker jumped a foot and his popcorn went flying up over his head. Oh if I had the video camera on...it was one of those moments. We laughed and laughed. But we laugh and laugh with him anyway...he's such a comedian.
I finally finished the valances for my front room windows that I originally started for my house in Pennsylvania and then stuck them in a drawer for 3 years. Well they are done and up. It's amazing that I am actually starting and finishing projects lately. Now on to Christmas Projects.
We are going to Seattle for Thanksgiving to go through the temple with my nephew and participate in his farewell. He is going to Guatemala. He is very excited and his family is excited to get him out of the house.
Well...off to fold laundry. Aren't you people glad I post. I just have the most interesting things to say. Stay tuned...there may be dirty dishes to do later. :)
Love to all!








2 comments:
How neat that your nephew is going to Guatemala!!!!! I am so excited. I wish I wasn't so afraid to fly so i could go there again. A part of me will always live there. It is an amazing place. You will have to keep me updated so I can follow where he is. It is amazing country. i will reply to your email tomorrow (I hope...).
Oh, and I am happy for you guys that you got pretty good news. But thinking about the shots you have to take makes me cringe. Ugh.
Sweeet...maybe before too long we will have another cute little Rowan baby!
Have fun in Seattle...I had so much fun when I was there despite the whole cotton eye joe thing LOL
Post a Comment