CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Doctor's Visit

I am 15 weeks today and had my second Doctor's visit. This time there was no problem hearing the heartbeat, so all was well. The heartbeat was perfect and it was so great to finally hear it. Parker didn't really care. He just kept saying that the heart beat will sound differently when the baby gets bigger. Whatever...that was his reaction.
The boy slept forever last night....which was nice...but he's such a grump this afternoon. I actually got him to bed by 8:30 pm last night....that is unheard of. And he woke up once and fell out of his bed and hurt his back and then slept until 9:30 am. It was awesome.
So my next appointment is September 11th at 11:00 am. I will have my ultra sound first and then meet with Dr. Allen. So 4 more weeks to wait and we will know if it is a boy or a girl. I'm very excited to find out and get cracking at the nursery.
Well....Parker is crying his eyes out on the potty....I must tend to the horrible torture I am putting him through by making him go.

2 comments:

Misty

I'm so excited! It is always such a relief to hear the heartbeat and know that all is well with the miracle inside. I always thought the heartbeat sounded like a helicopter!

Jonathan and Michelle

Yea, I'm glad that everything went well! I can't believe you will know the gender in just a few weeks, how exciting!