Parker informed me last week that he and his little friend Alexis here got married in our neighbor's backyard. He was pretty excited about it...yet he can be very posessive of her too. When she decides to go play at another house...it breaks his heart. So when I wanted to take their picture this morning while they were playing....he took her by the hand and said, "Yes mom...please take a picture because we are married." I'm thrilled with his choice. We love Alexis.

It is just crazy to us that Penny is 4 months old today (the 26th.) It really has been a blink of the eye. She is such a joy and so much fun and getting a cute personality just like her brother. She loves to play on her tummy. She can roll over from tummy to back very easily. She squeals and hollars and tries to mimic all of our sounds and mouth movements.
This picture of her tiny feet was too hard to resist taking. AS you can see in the following picture...she was just hanging on her daddy sleeping soundly enjoying the evening sun. And her little feet hung so sweet. My little perfect angel straight from Heaven. I am so lucky.


She must seriously get so unnerved by my constant sitting her up and taking her picture. I have to have documentation of each outfit and her cuteness. I love her blue eyes against this yellow shirt.

oh she loves to play super baby with daddy. Although we can't get a full out giggle out of her...she smiles with every bit of her body and soul.

I got a new pillow this weekend. IT was long overdue. I slept so well last night....I was completely out of it this morning and feared losing my job at the Studio because I was so late and didn't call my boss, Paul. Now I haven't worked at the LDS Motion Picture Studio for almost 6 years. That is what I call a nice deep sleep which hasn't happened in months. I love my new pillow.

This picture of her tiny feet was too hard to resist taking. AS you can see in the following picture...she was just hanging on her daddy sleeping soundly enjoying the evening sun. And her little feet hung so sweet. My little perfect angel straight from Heaven. I am so lucky.

She must seriously get so unnerved by my constant sitting her up and taking her picture. I have to have documentation of each outfit and her cuteness. I love her blue eyes against this yellow shirt.
oh she loves to play super baby with daddy. Although we can't get a full out giggle out of her...she smiles with every bit of her body and soul.

I got a new pillow this weekend. IT was long overdue. I slept so well last night....I was completely out of it this morning and feared losing my job at the Studio because I was so late and didn't call my boss, Paul. Now I haven't worked at the LDS Motion Picture Studio for almost 6 years. That is what I call a nice deep sleep which hasn't happened in months. I love my new pillow.
We had a great Memorial Weekend. Ryan and Parker went to Antimony with Ryan's parents. They went four-wheeling and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows on a fire. Parker was loving it. Penny and I went with my parents to the cemetaries and put flowers on grandparents and parents and siblings that have passed. I took my mom out to dinner for Mother's Day which I hadn't been able to get to. It was a nice day. Yesterday we all went to lunch at Sizzler and then to see Night At The Museum 2. Such a fun movie. Parker was so happy. Penny got fed and slept through it. She was so good.
Our fence should be coming Friday and into the next week. Very excited. I have some plans for my front yard that I'm excited to get going on once the fence is in.
All is well with our family. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.








6 comments:
Penny sure is getting big!
I am jealous that you got to see Night at the Museum!
Penny is so completely adorable!!! All little girls are supposed to be daddy's girls right? ;) Parker is such a cute man! They are both getting so big! Where does the time go?
She's way too cute :)
So, basically your son eloped! Smart guy! I've said it so many times but it must be said yet again...Your kids are so adorable! What a blessed woman you are. And I absolutely love the "baby feet" photo...so, so sweet.
Wow, married already, Parker is growing up fast! Penny is so cute and her collection of hair bows in to die for, so darling! I"m glad you liked your new pillow, I"m in the market for one and will have to pick your brain on which one is best! Sweet dreams!
OMG!! Penny is just so darn CUTE!!!
Post a Comment