We are Ryan, Amy,Parker James and Penny Ray. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We love to travel, cook, play games, watch movies. We love our family and friends and hope with this blog we can stay connected to everyone. Parker is 7 years old. He is the love of our life. He is our miracle. Penny is 3 years old. She is hilarious and so curious and such a joy.
The pictures you had done are amazing, she is just to adorable! It looks like you had a blast on your trip, so glad to hear everyone did so well on the flights and had a blast seeing family! I can't believe she has enough hair to do a pony tail! By the time I get there to see her she'll probably have more than Alyssa!!! :)
2 comments:
The pictures you had done are amazing, she is just to adorable! It looks like you had a blast on your trip, so glad to hear everyone did so well on the flights and had a blast seeing family! I can't believe she has enough hair to do a pony tail! By the time I get there to see her she'll probably have more than Alyssa!!! :)
SOOOO CUTE...wish I could get away with wearing my hair like that.
Post a Comment