


So....this week I've been all alone with the kids. I'm doing great so far. The second night was rough because they have stuffy noses all night and can't sleep. I have two days to get ready for my trip to Seattle for my nephew Craig's wedding. I am so excited to go, but I just get antsy wondering if I'll remember everything I need for flying and for the baby and will I have enough for the plane so she doesn't scream the whole time. I'm sure she'll be fine...but I stress anyway...because that's how I roll. I have a list generated...I just need to get going with it. She is asleep and he's at school...I should be working. well...laundry is going....that counts. Ryan had to go to Cleveland for a big training meeting. He is flying to Seattle and meeting us there Friday night. I'm excited for the rest of my family to meet Penny Ray. She is getting so big and so expressive and so much fun as she explores her toys and puts things to her mouth or hugs on a stuffed animal. And then she smiles so big...her whole body gets into it. She is tons of fun.
Parker smothers her with love and she just eats it up. Parker has been a good helper while Daddy has been gone. He never leaves me with a dull moment. He makes me laugh and laugh. And it's been nice and warm outside, so he has had fun playing outside with his friends.
We get our vinyl fence in a few weeks! I'm very excited. Maybe I can plant my rose garden this year!!!!! Our house will finally looked finished and we can focus on getting our weeds in the grass under control and our vegetable garden. I am seriously excited!!! And I won't have to look at the ugly field anymore with all it's weeds and blah!
Happy Mother's Day! To all women weather you have children or not. It's such a gift to be a woman and to know that we are all mothers in so many respects....we are teachers, we are aunts, we are grandmothers, mothers, friends. All children look up to us and recieve love from us no matter what the blood line or circumstance.








5 comments:
So cute!
I love when babies do "full body smiles!" She is so cute!! Good luck on the plane!
Cute pictures! Good luck with your big trip, I hope it all goes well and that you don't forget anything you can't easily replace at Walmart! I'm excited for your fence, that will be so nice! I can't wait to see it when we are there!
cute pictures. I hope that your trip is good.
Have a fun and safe trip!!!!
Post a Comment