I ordered this cute Jump and Go Jumper. She loves it. She mainly just hangs or swings there and will get her feet going to twist the toy....but not quite strong or big enough to bounce. But when I help her bounce...she gets so happy and her little legs just go and go. It keeps her nice and happy when mommy has things to get done.Saturday, June 6, 2009
Her New Toy and my roses
This is my climbing rose bush I planted last year. It had really taken off. This was taken a couple of days ago....today there are double the amount of blossoms. This is my most favorite thing about my yard. Once the fence is completed....that will come in close second. I was able to get the rest of my flower bed planted this morning. The vegetable garden is doing well in the backyard. The posts are in. The should complete the fence Thursday or Friday...I hope.
I ordered this cute Jump and Go Jumper. She loves it. She mainly just hangs or swings there and will get her feet going to twist the toy....but not quite strong or big enough to bounce. But when I help her bounce...she gets so happy and her little legs just go and go. It keeps her nice and happy when mommy has things to get done.
I ordered this cute Jump and Go Jumper. She loves it. She mainly just hangs or swings there and will get her feet going to twist the toy....but not quite strong or big enough to bounce. But when I help her bounce...she gets so happy and her little legs just go and go. It keeps her nice and happy when mommy has things to get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
That's such a cute jumper...I've never seen a pink one but its been a while since I had a baby girl in the house. Who knows though, maybe Jess and Austin will have a girl :)
We have a Jump n Go jumper too - ours is neutral, yellow and blue. Nicholas goes CRAZY in his!! Loves it!! Penny is so cute! I too love the chubba chub. :)
Beautiful blossoms and beautiful baby! My little grandson LOVES his jumper too. Ya know...I remember (I hope this isn't something contrived by my imagination)your mom, or it could have been Edward, showing me a photo of your mom when she was just a tiny girl. It was a photo associated with a "prettiest baby" contest that she had won. Seems like the story goes that on the day of the contest little Bonnie wasn't feeling well. Anyway, little Penny is beautiful like her Granny! A sure winner.
You are right about my mom. We, too, think she looks like my mom and she also resembles her dad (Grandpa Ray) Penny wore a dress of mine on Sunday. I need to get a better photo of her in it and then I'm going to put it on the blog. It's fun for me to see the likeness in my kids to me and my husband...especially when biology was so against us at first.
Wow she is looking so grown up and so cute! What a great toy!
Post a Comment