CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Penny adores her brother....there is no question. Here is a candid shot of her face while playing with Parker James.
This is my current favorite picture, although...Penny's hair looks cuter in person than in this picture. For everything I suffered and went through to get this two beautiful kids....It give me so much joy to see the happiness on their faces. Parker tells me everyday that he is so grateful Penny is with us.

This is the usual image of Penny....it's all she does....all day is stick her fist in her mouth...sometimes she tries for two fists.


Parker at the fun park pictured below. It's in South Jordan. So fun! He looks a lot like my nephew Mitch in this picture....when Mitch was that little.



The Park has this cool toy...you push and pull the handles to work a shovel in the dirt. Tons of fun.




And this is a view of the playground. Although the park has several playgrounds...this one is just unique and so fun and cool. Parker needed a friend though. Mommy just isn't that fun at the park.






This is a dress my mom's dear friend(Pat Hays) made for me when I was a baby. Such a great dress...and Penny looks great in it with her blue eyes.





She loves to cuddle with daddy...I don't even get this kind of cuddle. This is the night before Ryan went out of town for a week. He cried.


So....nothing much going on here. We do have our new fence. We love it. The garden is somewhat growing, but since the sun has been sparse...hoping it makes some improvement this week.
I had to take Bibs in to the Vet this morning. She keeps scratching at a spot near her ear and wanted to make sure it wasn't something other than a sore. It wasn't. And her fur has been weird and greasy and full of dead skin and pulls out easy and she is always desperate for food. The doc drew some blood and found that her kidney and liver function were down. So he gave me some antibiotic and liver strenghening drug and some ointment for the wound and hopefully it is just an infection of some sort and she will be better. Otherwise....I don't know...can't afford something expensive. So in two months we will check again...if the levels go up...she is doing better..if they continue to go down...she is too sick to save. BLAH! WE love this kitty.
Penny will be 5 months old on Friday. It's so hard to believe the time is going by so fast. She continues to be a joy and so funny. Except for right now...she won't sleep and she's cranky. I'll go see what I can do.




3 comments:

Angie

Love the new pics!

Glad you guys were able to find that park. Its neat isn't it?

You have 2 beautiful kids!

Crystal

I think I have actually been to that park! Although, I have no idea how to get there again! Do you think you could email me or facebook me or something, and let me know how to get there? I think my kids would love it! We have a couple cousins that would meet us there too! I can't believe how cute Penny is! I am so glad that Parker just loves her! What a sweet picture of the two of them!

handygal

Love the pictures of your kids. Especially the daddy picture. I love it when babies cuddle their daddies. That park looks like a lot of fun.