I absolutely love it when Parker's friend Alexis comes to play. They always do the funniest and cutest things. And it gives someone else for Parker to bug besides me all day. She came over today with her princess Minnie Hat. So of course, he ran and got his Mickey Mouse ears. They were all set to play Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. They also got Parker's stuffed dog to use as Pluto.

I was only allowed to take their picture if I got them some popcorn. So they sat to have their snack by Penny. Penny was smiling so big to be included with the big kids. She loved it. They told me that she was their mouse baby.


This video is worth watching. They are dancing and Parker is walking them through the steps. Where he learned how to dance is beyond me. He told me he doesn't know where he learned. These kids are adorable and I love that Parker has such great friends surrounding him. He has the time of his life on this street.
7 comments:
Not only does he dance better than me he does better at leading too. Very cute video.
Are you kiddin' me? Belliston boys don't learn to dance...they're born dancers! Cute video...
Those are funny pictures and video. They were so excited to run to my house and tell me to watch the video. They laughed through the entire thing as they watched it again! Thanks for letting her play.
Wow, that is darling!
too cute. I love it!
We loved it! Hayden watched the video with me and is sure it must be Parkers birthday due to the hat. He said "oh, he's a pretty good dancer!" I can't wait for them to have some time together! Maybe he can teach Hayden how to dance!
That's so cute...what a good dancer and I loved how they held one hand out LOL
Post a Comment