CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Why's Everybody Always Picking On Me

Nobody is picking on me....but I feel like the world is since my body still feels like it has been hit with several trucks. Ryan has been home for 4 days from work. The fevers and body aches are well gone, but now we are left with a nagging sore throat and a nasal situation.
Parker's new favorite show is anything on the Food Network. He absolutely loves it and gets mad if we try to change the channel. He is always curious about what the cooks are making and when he hears ingredients that he is famaliar with, he gets all twitterpatted. He loves to come up with new food inventions....luckily he is happy enough doing it with his play food and play kitchen. Comes the day when he will want to do it with real food in my kitchen and it will be a fantastic mess.
Ryan and I are seriously bored to tears. There is really never anything on TV for us to watch. Parker gets restless because we keep neglecting him. Luckily Ryan feels good enough tonight to make dinner and Parker is right up there with him with his apron on. He actually ate a small piece of broccoli....and he said it was the best thing he has ever eaten. We'll see if he actually eats the broccoli when the dinner is all cooked.
So....in studying up on my backyard problem with the field mice and the trails.....apparantly sources say that they are voles that are making the trails. BLAH! For the LOVE! They are going to ruin my lawn and my new trees. Ryan promises me that tomorrow he is going to go to a store and try and figure out what to do. There is this stuff called Liquid Fence that helps keep them out of the yard. And this stuff isn't harmful to my kitties. Oh the kitties. I swear....Patches thinks she rules this whole neighborhood and she just plays mind games with all the kids as she acts like she's running from them and then plops down and lets them lavish her with rubs and pets and kitty kisses. Then she runs away again as they all follow her....i can tell in her little kitty brain she is giggling with a sinister giggle. She's so spoiled. All the kids in the neighborhood get so excited to see her. What would that be like? I want my neighbors and their kids....when they see me...just wave their hands in the air and shout my name like it's the best thing since Christmas morning to see me. Ladies...if you are reading this.....I'm a tad bit serious. Patches....she gets all the respect.
So hopefully by the end of the weekend, we will be completely over this horrible flu, sore throat bonanza we have gone through. I'm ready to get my garage cleaned out and paint and install my new lattis....um er....lattice.....anywho for my climbing rose bush for my front yard. I want to set up my backyard patio furniture and get all organized for warm weather.
OOOHHHHH! I smell something yummy in the kitchen. Dinner Time y'all.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle

I am so happy that you guys are all feeling better! I'm sure this warm weather can only help things! It was so fun to be outside with everyone today, I can't wait until we can plan on warm weather to play outside everyday!

By the way...Alexis loves you way more then Patches!

Amy Lou

aawwww....Alexis is such a sweetheart. Of course she loves me more than Patches. She has an angelic way of making me feel loved. And it melts my heart every time.

Shell

Awww your kitties are so cute!!!! That's too funny about Parker and the food network, sounds like you have the next top chef! I miss ya!