So I have officially started the Invitro cycle again. I do a daily injection of 10 ml of Lupron. I will do this until May 4th. I also am on my daily pills including Provera, Pre-Natal Vitamin and Baby Aspirin. I'll be done with the Provera tomorrow.
I will start stim meds on May 4th which will be TWO daily injections. One in the morning and one at night. It will be the maximum dose possible. They have a tenative date of May 15th for Egg retrieval but with my history of not responding to the meds, it may be more like the 16th or 17th. And then Embryo Transfer will be Sunday the 18th or Monday the 19th. These dates will all take place up at the Idaho Center for Reproductive Medicine in Boise.
So....for a positive note, Ryan, Parker and I get a nice little vacation in Boise.
My body has had to go through the cycle of not becoming pregnant and this has been with the help of meds and I am just not feeling good. But my spirits are up....kind of. And I've had a bit more energy, so my house isn't a complete disaster and my garden area is just about ready for planting.
Planting a Salsa garden will be a good way for me this week to keep my mind off my woes and create new life in a way. We are excited to have fresh salsa and we are excited to get the last part of our yard landscaped and ready for use. My tulips are blooming and they are beautiful. I just need to paint my lattice and buy my climbing roses to plant. And Ryan's big yard project this year is to fix the big pit in our front grass and make a small brick pad for our garbage can. I was able to get some bricks from freecycle. I was also able to score 4 concrete round borders for our 4 trees from freecycle. I love freecycle.org
Parker is being such a good boy....well trying his best. Last week, he told my mom that he needed a rainbow for his mommy's heart. And yesterday as I was wrapped up in my towel after my shower he said, "mommy those are really nice clothes." I told him that it was just my towel. He said, "well you still look pretty." The boy is so in tune with what a girl needs to hear. I am so very blessed.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Your tulips are beautiful in your yard and I want to try some of this homemade salsa when it's all made! And I guess Patches thinks of us as a second family, she made herself right at home under our bed and in our Alexis' room!
You are in our thoughts & prayers!
Your salsa garden makes me jealous! How fun! Praying for you and will continue to pray for you during this time! *HUGS*
Awww what a sweatheart! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment