Well, it has been ok so far. Now mind you, I haven't started the injections, but I have started some other stuff and I have done ok. I have done better than I thought I would, but I have really been stresssed out trying to keep my moods under control. I have had some sever back pain and fatigue...that has been my only complaint this week. Parker has been such a good boy....other than refusing to potty train. We've tried all the tricks. But it's hard....we have to force him to sit on the potty to even try and then he won't do anything. Oh well...as long as he is diaper free by prom night I guess all is well.
So, I'm still on the baby aspirin and Pre-natal Vitamin. And I started the Estrace pill on Monday twice a day. I'm not sure exactly what the Estrace is doing, but it is pertinent to the procedure so I do it with a smile.
Monday the 7th is my first ultra sound and shot class. Ann Marie will go over again how to mix the different viles of powder to the one vile of water and how to inject it. So those injections begin Monday. I do my first blood draw on the 12th. Then from the 14th -18th I will go every day for blood draws and ultra sounds. The Ultra sounds are to check the folicles and how many and how big. Depending on the amount and the size of the egg folicle is when they determine best time to do the procdure. The 18th is the scheduled date of surgery to extract the eggs and the 20th is the date they will implant two embryos and then we hope for the best. I will have a week of relaxation where I am on bed rest and then a week after that is when I get blood drawn to see if all of it was successful. I'm scared out of my mind. It's difficult for me to be 100% positive. It's easy for Ryan...but I'm shaking in my boots. I'm not emotionally strong and I don't handle disappointment well at all.
Today Parker told me that he had a dream. And he wouldn't tell me what it was about but he started telling me that a baby boy should be named Pinky. When I told him there is no way he can name a baby boy Pinky....he got his begging face on and said, "Please, Mommy" We argued back and forth for about five minutes and he finally burst into laughter. He is a bugger. He knows he's being funny.
But it's weird that that is the topic of conversation just after he wakes up. Hopefully it's a good sign. He also wants to name a baby girl Squishy.
Tonight we have a meeting with our Case Worker at LDS Family Services. She likes to meet with us every few months just to keep tabs I guess. It's being said now, that birth mothers aren't really looking on the LDS Website anymore because it takes too long to load. Oh brother is what I say.
Thanks to everyone who fasted for us and who thunk good thoughts for us on the 30th. Please keep up the good thoughts if possible for us. We really want this to work! Thanks for the support and love.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
You are definitely in our thoughts & prayers. I'm glad that I have a record of the days now so that I can make sure and come over to grab Parker and have him play at our house during this time, so plan on it!
Parker cracks me up! We are having potty issues with Jax too, he keeps saying he's too little LOL I am so excited about the possibility of you being prego soon and even to think you could have twins...how awesome is that! I really admire your strength through all this and the fact that you can keep us laughing all while going through all of this! All the best and my prayers are with you always!
You're a trooper Amy! And Parker is hilarious! I love it.
You have got a comedian on your hands with Squishy and Pinky ;) LOL
I am praying for you guys! So excited for you all!
But really no squishies please ;)
Post a Comment