I don't have a super cute pic of her for today's post. I took one...and her outfit is super super duper cute, but her face looks weird....so I ain't posting it. I tend to take more pics after bathing her and she always looks blotchy and shocked after a bath....not a photo friendly combo.
Its almost 10:00 pm and both kids are sound asleep. I done good this week. I held it together...kind of. Yesterday ...we can just erase...I was frazzled and sleep deprived. I'm excited for Ryan to be home.
We are blessing Penny on March 8th. I am excited. Her dress is so beautiful. There will be lots of pics. I'm planning a little luncheon and photo session after. VERY EXCITED!
Ryan and I finally were able to go to our Anniversary dinner last week. He wanted to go to Tucanos...which for those who don't know...it's a Brazilian grill. They bring you the mean on big spigots and cut it right off and put it on your plate. They have like 17 different meats, or fish, with pineapple and vegetables also. You can have has much as you like. There is also a bar to get salad or rice and beans and breads. So expensive, but really yummy. We had a nice time. It was hard to leave Penny, but she and Parker had fun with my parents.
Mom and Dad leave tomorrow for Ohio to visit my brother and his family. I'm going to take them to the airport...so maybe it's best I get some sleep. They have to leave at 5:30 am...that is unheard of for me.
ok.....I'll post the pic. But nobody make fun of her shocked blotchy face.")









1 comments:
She is looking more and more like Parker every day! My goooodness is she a cutie! Blotchy or not... but I dont see anything but cuteness!
Post a Comment