So the other night, I was holding Penny. Ryan came up and started running his hand over her head...it's hard not to with all that fluffy hair goodness. But as he "petted" her, he said, "Oh Kitty." He caught himself and tried to back peddle like he was saying kiddie. NO HE WASN'T! He got red in the face embarassed because we had friends over that heard the whole thing. Poor guy needs some sleep!!! So funny.

I decided to comb her hair down and take a pic. She's a completely different baby with wet hair.
Big brother loves to help. He was helping me with bath time. He is a big help to mommy.
Super Bowl Sunday. Looks like quite the party right? But Penny had to join in the fun too. This is my nephew and his fiance. Parker absolutely adores them.
First day of church. We only stayed the first hour. She was awake the whole time. She loved it.
And this is a big reason why we did this. This picture makes all the injections, painful appointments, disappointing appointments, disappointing months, days, hours, all the tears, the anxiety, the roller coaster emotions, the painful and sickly pregnancies completely worth it all. These two kids worked just as hard to get to us as we worked to get them here with us. I'm on top of the world.







5 comments:
OMG! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE... what more can I say?
It was so fun to see you guys via webcam last night. Penny is a DOLL! I love her out of control hair...it makes her look super stylish. :)
Awww so cute! She's already even changing a little. I adore her hair! Keep the pics coming!
I am so happy that you are blissfully happy! She is too cute for words!
What a gorgeous baby girl! A perfect match to her adorable big brother. What joy...
Sheri
Post a Comment