Penny is 3 months old today. It is so crazy that it has been that long already. Yet...I can't remember not having her a part of our lives. She is tons of fun. She is doing so well at night and isn't as fussy anymore....she has had such tummy trouble. She is just full of tons of smiles and loves to just lie on her blanket and be happy. She adores her brother and he adores her. I'm just the happiest girl in the world.


We bought this cute watermelon outfit the day after we found out she was going to be a girl!

I went in to her room to check on her and found this! What?! Thumb sucking this early?! And she has it down really well. She will spit the binky right out and get that thumb or closest fingers right in. Too cute.

Penny and I went to cousin Deanna's baby shower yesterday. I felt it right to dress her up. This dress was given to her by her Aunt Lisa. She is so beautiful in it. We had a good time at the shower and a big shout out to everyone!


We bought this cute watermelon outfit the day after we found out she was going to be a girl!

I went in to her room to check on her and found this! What?! Thumb sucking this early?! And she has it down really well. She will spit the binky right out and get that thumb or closest fingers right in. Too cute.

Penny and I went to cousin Deanna's baby shower yesterday. I felt it right to dress her up. This dress was given to her by her Aunt Lisa. She is so beautiful in it. We had a good time at the shower and a big shout out to everyone!Last week was a difficult one for me. I just had an emotional week and struggled with some things. My parents went out of town to go to my nephew's baptism this weekend....and whenever they go out of town....things tend to fall apart. So I was prepared. While running errands, Ryan noticed that our tires on the car had weird bubbles in them....so 4 new tires later....blah. We went out to dinner Thursday night to a Chinese Buffet. Parker at a bacon wrapped Crab. Never fed him seafood before. So I don't know if it was that...or his pineapple wasn't fresh...or just food poisening or what....but my Parker James was sick the next day. Poor kid...he's only thrown up once in his life and has never had diarreah....maybe when he was a baby...anywho....the poor kid didn't know what to do or think. And I wasn't smart enough to make him sit on a towel until after the big unfortunate accident. He was so upset and hated not being able to play with friends. But I didn't want him to play with friends...I didn't know if he had a bug or not.
He was all well and fine by the end of the day. Parker is almost done with his first year of preschool. We signed him up again for next year with the same teacher. She is so great and we are looking forward to three days a week of preschool.
Two weeks until our Seattle trip. I'm getting very excited.








4 comments:
Poor Parker. Sounds like a horrible experience for the guy and mommy. I hope that he is all better now. Penny is adorable and you are such a cute mom. I hope that you have a great trip to Seattle that sounds like a lot of fun.
Penny is seriously adorable, not fake adorable, SERIOUSLY adorable!
She is so flippin cute! It looks like those beautiful eyes are going to stay blue!!!!
She is so cute!!! I love the thumb one! All 5 of mine have been thumb-suckers. It's very nice when they are babies but awful to break the habit when they are older! Enjoy the cuteness now! She is precious!
Post a Comment