CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009


The days seem to be meshing together and time is passing by so quickly. I think i'm in a rut. blah

I did clean some carpets in two rooms. Really need to do the living room, but can't fire up to do it.

Our fence is done....but that excitement wore off really quick. We never go back to the backyard because it is either raining or 100 degrees. Vegetable garden is finally springing into action and growing.

Parker came to us the other night with an itchy ankle. We put the itchy spray on it like always figuring it was a mosquito bite. Next morning he couldn't sleep for the itch. Tried the spray....didn't work. It didn't feel like a mosquito bite....then a few hours later I noticed that his foot was swollen...to the point of little chub fat rolls on his foot. Then I noticed the swelling went up his leg a bit. Then Ryan noticed some bruising and redness. Well...it didn't hurt him...just itched. So we took him in to the doctor and he is pretty sure it is a bug bite of some sort with a reaction , but because the swelling felt very warm....thinks it might be cellulitis (Skin infection) and is treating it with antibiotics and benedryl. Oh last night was awesome giving him benedryl and he slept and didn't itch....nice.

So our life has been so boring. I haven't been feeling well...just dragging and tired and sore all over. I just want to sleep all the time. I am back finally on the methotrexate, but still struggling to feel really well. hopefully with this long weekend and Ryan being home I can get some rest and feel better.

3 comments:

Angie

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Jonathan and Michelle

Cute picture of your kids, and then there is my child who looks like she is glaring in the background! :) Hopefully we start getting some nice weather and the kids can enjoy your shade in the morning and mine in the afternoon!

Dean and Sheri

You must be wonder-woman, or a close relative. I just don't know how you manage taking care of that sweet family, cleaning carpets, everything else on top of that AND have the health issues that you have. You are amazing and I hope you feel better soon.
Funny story...once, when our kids were much younger we took them out to Antelope Island to ride on the bike trails. We ended up playing in the water, of course. When we got home and were eating dinner that night we noticed that Jossi's ear had begun to swell. Before dinner was over it was 5 times it's normal size! It itched her like CRAZY. It was sad but also funny. Wish we had taken a picture of that. One HUGE ear on her head opposite a perfectly normal one. Gave her a dose of Benadryl, she slept soundly and woke up next morning looking and feeling fine. Wow...didn't mean to go on so...
Hope you're feeling better soon.