Now we have a perfect little 5 month old munchkin that makes all three of us melt. Parker will actually stop watching TV to talk to this beautiful girl....nothing else can stop him from his shows...but she can. How grateful I am for medical freedom and all other freedom we have in this Country. I have her signed up for the local Spanish Fork Baby contest in a couple of weeks in the 4-6 month category. It's just a chance for us to show her off to anyone who will pay attention.We had a great 4th of July weekend. Ryan had most of the week off. We took Parker to see Ice Age on Thursday. What a fun movie. He loved it. I loved it. Friday, we took Parker and Penny to my in-laws to babysit. They took the kids swimming and fed them dinner. Ryan and I went to see The Proposal and had dinner at the Red Iguana.....very yummy food in Salt Lake City. We loved the movie and enjoyed being on a date. We went back to the house and played games and got hom way too late, but had tons of fun.
Saturday we just spent the day together...had a bbq lunch with my parents and played games and then headed over to the church for a 50th wedding anniversary party for a family friend we knew in Ukiah (my hometown.) That was fun. Then we headed to Great Grandma's for the annual 4th family reuninon. We showed off our cute kids and visited and watched the fireworks from Stadium of Fire in Provo. We had a great and exhausting weekend.
We look forward to this next 4 weeks. Ryan's sister is visiting from Japan and his brother and family are visiting from Wisconsin. Ryan's mom will graduate from BYU. WE have lots of stuff planned and lots of partying. Looking very forward to all the fun. I'll have to sleep the month of September...oh wait....my baby boy turns 5. He has requested a Penguin party...so now I have to come up with some ideas. I think I'll so snow cones and make beaks and flipper feet. That is all I can think of as of yet.
Hope everyone had a good 4th.








3 comments:
Yes, I remember that pic of Parker!
I want to see the Proposal! Hopefully soon...
I love your pictures. When it comes to birthday parties I think that you are amazing.
I do remember...keep us updated on the contest, that's awesome :)
Post a Comment