CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ryan believes it is never too early to start brainwashing the youth to become die hard Cougar fans. We bought this jersey when I was pregnant with Parker. Ryan was proud and couldn't wait to go show her to my dad....the die hard Ute fan.
I finally got a Bumbo chair. It was a great deal and included a tray. So ...I got a $55.00 or so product for $25.00. I love it....but of course...Penny Ray does not. She stays in it for about 2 minutes before thrashing and arching her back. She has almost flipped right out of it a couple of times. Putting this cool toy from Grandma in front of her gives me 5 more minutes at least. She seems to like it when we are outside. But...she just wants to be free and on the move....too bad she can't crawl yet....but in her mind she should be crawling...even running and gets so frustrated that she is stuck in one place.
Crawling isn't far from coming though. I can't keep her on her back anymore...she goes right to her tummy. If I put her knees up for her...she scoots herself. She certainly isn't the sloth her brother is.
She has such a great personality ...she growls....she grabs our faces and puts her face nose to nose with us to stare us into the eyes. we laugh a lot with this one.
The baby contest is Friday. It will be fun to show her off and hopefully her curls and blue eyes can win them over.


2 comments:

shell8170

I love it...she looks so cute!

Dean and Sheri

She is growing so quickly! My daughter has told me about these "Bumbo" seats. Her sister-in-law has one for her boys. I'd never heard of them before...I guess cause I the grandma now - not a young mommy anymore. I love "Patriotic Parker" in the previous post. My...such beautiul kids.