CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Crappy Week...but filled with fun

So...yeah....this has not been a fun week. I went to my Rhuemotologist last week to find out about some different and maybe even new meds to help me feel better and be able to function. I have been in a really bad flare up ever since the first big nasty encounter with "the neighbor." Levels of high stress cause flare ups.
So the doc took me off the weekly injection...which makes me happy and put me on another pill form immune suppressant. Then she wanted to try something that would just target the Fibro Myalgia. So I was happy. Well....the new med was not so willing to cooperate with my body. And after reading the box, it's just an anti depressant. Well...I ain't depressed and I've never done well on them....so my flare up got worse. I flipped out on Sunday. Scary flipped out. Parker was in tears he was so afraid. Penny found it entertaining. Ryan wasn't home. I knew I was falling hard and tried to get a hold of him to come home and couldn't. So...the panic and screaming and flipping out got worse. He finally got home and ....it was ugly. I went to bed and slept for a few hours...not something I usually do. Parker is a trooper. He wasn't so much afraid of me as he was worried about me. I love that kid. He knew it wasn't me ....but that it was my sickness and a mixture of bad meds. I stopped the med. We called the doctor Monday morning but didn't get anywhere with our questions and what to do next until Wednesday (yesterday.) Ryan has been home with me all week except for today. I made it all day without him or without any help. But the tingly numb dizzy drunk feeling wasn't so bad today. I also went to physical therapy and that helped a ton too.
But because I was affected the way I was with that med ....everything ugly in my life just got more and more ugly in my mind. And they only ugly thing right now is the issue with this woman who has accused Parker of such horrible things. And I want to get past it...I really do....but she is actually making an effort to get under my skin and make things more miserable for me and my family. And she isn't just doing to me...my parents too. And she has even gone to church and to the children's progam leaders to raise suspicion of him. AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO! So...I was ready to write a nasty letter and ready to sell my home and move and it got uglier and nastier and heavier on my mind and heart until yesterday when the flare up started to subside. A ton of people think I just need to move on and not let her get to me. But it is difficult for me to do. She now sits on our very bench at church. We have sat on that bench for over a year and a half. WTH!?
And she walked by my mom at church and sweetly said hi Sister B" She said the whole name...just leaving it out for security purposes. Does she really think my mom wants to say hi to her. Does she realize Parker is her grandson? Some of you may think she is just trying to make nice.....NO SHE IS NOT! If anyone wants to get under my skin...I'm the easiest target there is. I get so mad. BLAH BLAH BLAH and some other inappropriate words inserted here.
I am now feeling better. I'm back to an old med and I have had some rest and sleep and things look more positive and my energy is coming back. I can walk in a straight line and hold my baby again and take care of her needs.
There are multiple cases of swine flu or might be swine flu in our neighborhood , schools and church. So....I'm not inactive folks....just can't get sick. I have no immune system so I'll be laying low for a while. Ryan won't even let me go to the grocery store.
so on to happy happy things. We got Penny's halloween costume in the mail today. I'm so inlove with it. I saw it at the Taylor Maid Costume store in the mall but they didn't have her size so I came home and ordered it. It fits her little face so cute. I'm so in love. Just have to sew on some black booties on the end. For the picture she has Parker's church socks. They don't work so well.
Penny now loves to wrastle with Parker and daddy. This morning she crawled on over and crawled over the top of Parker and he grabbed her and played with her so cute. This is a shot I captured. She is so happy to have his full attention.



This is just a picture more for Ryan and his family. You can clearly see she has Ryan's ears.


We had a dinner at our house this weekend celebrating Rachel 's(Ryan's sister) birthday. Parker was excited. He loves to make birthdays special. Ryan's aunt Sharon and her three kids were here with us too. It was good food and good people and lots of laughs. I baked the rhodes rolls in muffin tins two to a tin. Well they come out beautifully....but according to Parker in the silence of the dinner table announces...."Enjoy your bum crack rolls." That's my boy.





Ryan decided to put Penny in the tub with Parker. She does really well until she leans to grab a toy and then it's face first into bubbles. She doesn't care. She kicks those legs and splashes and has a good ol' time. She's growing up too fast.

She is a fun giggler. Nothing like her brother...but it's fun that she's finally making a laugh instead of a high pitched moan. We have a blast with this baby girl.


4 comments:

Angie

Hahahaha...Butt crack rolls! That is classic. I love little boys!

Sorry you have been struggling so much. It is hard when someone is so intent on making your life miserable. I don't know why people need to cause drama. Life is hard enough. People need to get a life. Life is too short and too precious to be so stupid.

When you sell the house and move, let me know, I will have homes all set up for you to look at ;0)

Chin up. It always gets better.

Dean and Sheri

Oh my goodness...I watched the video clip of Penny TWICE and giggled out loud my self! She is sooo dang cute. And Parker..."but crack rolls"...ROFL!!! I seems like you are feeling better and today was hopefully a better day for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Leah

I love Parker saying bum crack rolls! priceless. And you your little girl is adorable. I am sorry you are having a rough time right now. I hope you get the right medicine that will help you.

Tracey

Super cute costume for Penny!!!! She is such a good sport to sit there looking so darling! I'm glad you're back on your other meds and I hope they help you feel better. You've got enough going on without that making you feel worse!! Tell Parker to mail us some rolls for Christmas, they sound fantastic!!