We have been doing great. Some stuffy noses and coughs....but overall....very well. Parker is enjoying school and learning so much. Penny just barely cut both bottom teeth at the same time. The little jagged edges are peeking through. Poor thing has been cranky and a daddy's girl...but she is doing a bit better.
Parker has said some funny stuff lately....so for journal purposes and for embarrasing him in future years purposes...I shall share.
He has been learning how to add and subtract using his 10 fingers. We never give him a problem that he can't handle on his hands. Well here is how a conversation went with Parker and my dad....
Papa : "Parker, what is 10 + 1?"
Parker: ....thinking...."I don't know...I don't have enough fingers."
Here is a conversation between father and son:
Parker: "I'm done!" (in the bathroom)
Ryan: "Ok buddy...I'm coming."
Parker: "Dad, it's super stinky.....you're going to need the gloves."
Ryan and Amy....rolling the floor laughing
So we are in good spirits and we appreciate the love and support of those that read the blog and our friends and family. I hope the worst is behind us now.
We did get our family pictures done. A friend in our ward/neighborhood took them. I am really happy with how they turned out. She is bringing me a disk today with every shot she took, but she has a photography blog that she put a few of our family on there. She is such a talent and I'm so excited about these pictures. Now I need to do some serious sorting of pictures so I can post these on my wall....somewhere..... My bridal portrait is getting the boot. So I have a whole section now to display these beautiful shots. Thanks Crystal!
here is the link
http://ctm.skish.net
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Glad things are looking up for you.
your son is funny!! Those pictures are wonderful. You have a beautiful family.
how fun. Parker is way too cute. I just love him. Your pictures are great.
Post a Comment