We are Ryan, Amy,Parker James and Penny Ray. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We love to travel, cook, play games, watch movies. We love our family and friends and hope with this blog we can stay connected to everyone. Parker is 7 years old. He is the love of our life. He is our miracle. Penny is 3 years old. She is hilarious and so curious and such a joy.
So cute!!!! I love the pictures and the cute cute smiles on Parker and Penny. They truly are remarkable kids, you can just see the happiness and love shine through their eyes!! I miss them and can't wait until we are closer and can see them more often!!! Tell Parker to start using his toes to count with, that can help.... then again, I suppose it's starting to get cold there and he might have shoes on... he could try using Penny's fingers maybe??
I think I might take that picture of Penny, third from the bottom and use it as my desktop because I just can't help but smile when I look at it! So cute!
6 comments:
The pictures look great. That looks like a fun location for picture taking.
So cute...loved the pics!
what wonderful pictures!! You have such a beautiful family. Miss you!
So cute!!!! I love the pictures and the cute cute smiles on Parker and Penny. They truly are remarkable kids, you can just see the happiness and love shine through their eyes!! I miss them and can't wait until we are closer and can see them more often!!! Tell Parker to start using his toes to count with, that can help.... then again, I suppose it's starting to get cold there and he might have shoes on... he could try using Penny's fingers maybe??
Super-Duper Cute!
I think I might take that picture of Penny, third from the bottom and use it as my desktop because I just can't help but smile when I look at it! So cute!
Post a Comment