CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lots of stuff

So tons has happened since I last blogged. Blogging is becoming more of a challenge the older Penny gets. She's a mover and a shaker and wants my every minute. AND I LOVE IT!
There was more drama with the "Accuser." I'm not going to go into too much detail. But the gist is....the person approached my mom in her front yard and went off on me and how mean I am and how Parker did do the vile thing on purpose....the person wouldn't let my mom go. So my mom had to close the garage door. It unnerved me. But then I found out that the person took the accusation to the next level. Just when I think the worst has happened. The person put the idea out there that Parker must be getting abused in order for him to do such a thing. Long story short....I was devestated, hurt, frustrated, angry....every emotion you can imagine. But we talked with someone that can help us end the accusations and can help the family move on from it and stop putting false ideas into people's heads. We know the truth. We know that we are doing the best we can. We love our children. Our children are healthy and strong and sweet. Our Bishop knows the truth. And we know we have lots of friends and family who love us and support us. And now hopefully these accusations will stop!!! That is all I need.

Parker and I were bored the other night. So we decided to take crazy pictures. Penny wanted in on the action too. She always does. She doesn't want to miss a thing.
Parker was playing with his train set that we store in this plastic bin. Penny found it super entertaining to be in there. It kept her out of trouble while we played games with my parents. It was perfect Penny size.


I found this towel in Parker's old clothes bins. She was in need of a bigger towel so it works perfectly. And her chubby little face and two bottom teeth make it all the cuter.


Those of you with multiple children understand the great feeling of seeing siblings love eachother. I see it every day with these two. Parker adores her and she can't get enough of him. She crawls into his lap all the time. He is so patient and good with her and holds her and hugs her and they love to give kisses. It's all a love relationship now....but I know the day is coming when she can move a bit faster and walk and talk...that it will be love/hate. So I love every minute of this.




This is a dress that I wore when I was a baby. Even the shoes were mine. It's fun to dress her in these retro clothes. And the blue compliments her eyes. She is a fun toy for me to dress up.











Now that she is getting better at crawling.....she loves to climb all over anyone that is sitting on the floor. Mostly it is Parker and she loves it. He does too. It keeps them both entertained to wrastle with eachother. She is so happy to be getting attention from "pa pa" (that is what she calls him.)




So today was Parker's preschool Halloween Party and Parade. Parker was excited. He had a fun time playing and making "Monster Toast."


I dressed Penny up too just as a dress rehearsal. It was so bitter cold while we were out watching the little kids parade around in their costumes. But she didn't care. She just loves to be involved.










Mrs. Raleigh's Preschool Halloween Party 2009



I took the kids to my mom's house after the party to show them off to my parents. I was able to get some freckles painted on her. She was a trooper. I had to wake her up from her nap to make it to the parade on time and she had only slept 20 minutes. But she still had smiles for me.







We are excited for Halloween and trick or treating. My nephew and his wife are going to come and hand out our candy so I can join my family this year around the neighborhood.
My meds have been helping me feel better. I've just been tired....but being tired is much easier for me to handle than being in pain and feeling dizzy. So all is well and we are happy and healthy...knock on wood....
Happy Halloween Everyone!











































6 comments:

Becki Varney

Your kids are so cute, and Penny is getting so big! I can't wait to see them in their costumes.

Angie

Penny is really turning into a little blondie. Cute.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, you know I am here. I have been down that road of people saying false things about me and to me. Makes you wonder how they can make up such things. And then still call themselves Christians.

handygal

I love how cute your kids are. I hope that this is the end of the accusers lies as well. Apparently some people just need a life and have nothing better to do with their time than spreading lies. We love you and hope that you have a wonderful Halloween.

Kathy

The costumes are way too cute! So are the kids! Your "accuser" needs to talk to someone. Seriously, she may need some help to deal with her anger issues. To confront a grandma like that is uncalled for. My mom always said that when someone is unhappy in their life, they try to make others unhappy too. Take care of yourself! :)

Tracey

I love the crazy pictures, what a fun thing to do!!! That is so awesome that your mom still has some clothes from when you were a baby, how fun! Penny is adorable, I wish so much we were there to snuggle and squeeze her!! Parker is a great brother and looks like he is just eating up all the fun!

DT Stevens

Oh Amy, I'm so glad I found your e-mail address in my contact list because I've made a friend up here in Seattle and she reminds me so much of you. Your blog is beautiful and your new daughter is gorgeous. Keep in touch. You know ours now so leave me comments and we'll stay in touch. luvs!