CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009


Christmas Cookies made by Daddy and Parker left for Santa to have on his big delivery trip.

He may have eaten more frosting than actual decorating. But fun was had.



I made him this bean bag chair. He opened it Christmas Eve. He had a blast running and jumping. I think it was a hit.



but of course the box the bean bag came in was tons more fun to play with.











My parents gave Penny this cute Train ride on toy. She and Parker both enjoy it.













Christmas morning was tons of fun. Watching her happy face for the first time at Christmas!







They were both very busy....Parker with packages and toys. And Penny with bits of wrapping paper. Both happy









Penny with her new book from Santa.






















2 comments:

Tracey

Looks like a ton of fun! I love the bean bag chair you made!!! Amazing!!! Penny is so cute and looks so grown up!!! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Joy

I love the bean bag chair, is it your own pattern? Can I swipe a copy, Elizabeth would love to have a princess one.