CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Feeling Good

So I've gone private....the invites are out there! It feels good. I feel good. My farm on Farmville is doing remarkable well. Hee hee
Tonight we were able to meet up with a wonderful family from PA that was here to visit their daughters. We all had dinner at Chilis and had such a great visit. I miss PA. I miss those people. It was so nice to sit down and visit with people that love us. Their daughter was in young women's when I was the secretary in the Presidency. She is wonderful and now a freshman at UVU (Utah Valley University.) Her sister and her little family is just beautiful and so much fun. It was a good night.
So Ryan just told me that Tiger Woods was unfaithful to his wife. Isn't he supposed to be a good guy? GRRRR....just makes me so mad. His father ....oh how sad he must be.....darn it all.
Well..Parker needs a good night story. I am so grateful for my friends. For all the support and love I have recieved. For interest in keeping up with this blog...such as it is. You are all wonderful and I share those feelings right back at ya. I enjoy your blogs...even if I don't comment....I'm watching!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Im glad you kept the blog. Once I update our website, we will be going private as well. I will send ya the password once we do.

Im happy you got to see and visit with friends from PA-I know that was a fun time for you and you loved those that you met there.

I miss you and think about your family often. Im hoping to get up to Utah in March for a visit with Gelo. He wants to go in an airplane and I think I can make that happen for him then.

Love ya
Kari

Leah Scott

I am so glad that you are continuing your blog. I am so glad that we have been able to reconnect after all these years. Wait that makes us sound old!!

Becki Varney

I'm glad you are keeping your blog too. You're not the first person I know that has had to put their blog private because people are like that. They kept commenting on this person saying bad things. Really, you have the right to write whatever you want and we have the right to read or not to. Anywho, that's just my feelings.

Remember, I've told you there are places for sale around my house. We'd love to have you here.

Penny is sooo darn cute in that cheerleader outfit!!

You have a gorgeous family. We need to get together again...soon.

Tracey

I'm happy the blog is going strong! I love the updates and feeling a little closer despite the miles that separate us! I wish I had been there to see Penny in that BYU outfit, how cute!!!!! Looks like you had a fun trip to temple square! I hope things go well as you get ready for the busy holidays!!