Anonymous said...
Seriously, you are just about the biggest whiner I have ever seen! You are constantly mad at someone. It is time for you to grow up, get off the couch (you can't blame Lupus for being lazy),and stop placing blame on everyone else. Lashing out on others is not the answer to the problems YOU create.
So apparantly I have a fan that reads my blog. If you anonymous would like to live a day in my shoes....feel free. Please don't comment on my blog unless you have some proof to back it up or if you can't say anything nice. If you don't like reading my blog and think these things of me....then stop reading it. That's seems a simple fix. We didn't ask for this problem...it came to us and we are trying to deal with it. spend your time stalking somebody else's blog.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Oh my don't you have problems. Talk about whining. We know who you are "A". I want to know how you know whether Amy is lazy? You couldn't know that anyone is a big whiner, you don't have any friends. Gee I wonder why. Anyway I happen to know what Amy goes through and just how energetic she is. I happen to know that what you have caused her all summer long she did not create. You and your kids did. It is time that you stop all this and get a life.
Post a Comment