Well....apparantly I thought blogging was about journaling life and the freedom to write your feelings and hopes and dreams and share with friends and family developments and milestones and happening with life.
But not for me. It's really too bad someone out there (and I know exactly who it is)...has to deprive me of being me or of relating my family happenings because I'm not allowed to feel or whine or complain or share. I read plenty of blogs that share their hardships, anger, frustrations and I hope that if i comment on those I can lift them up and help them no matter what. But I'm curious why I'm not allowed and I'm considered a big whiner.
So....with sadness I am either going to stop blogging or go private. If you are at all interested in reading this blog and keeping up with my cute kids....email me your email address or message me in facebook. If I don't get enough email addresses I'm just going to keep everyone up to date through facebook. It's a bit more private anyway.
I found this really cool site Blog2print.com that you can print your blog including pictures in a bound book. Then I can just erase this account. I know that a lot of you keep up to date with our family through this, but I think we are facebook friends anyway.
Lots of love everyone. And hear is to friendly blogging and friendly commenting. I hope that "anonymous" feels better for getting all those harsh words out. And they can rest easy because the won't have to hear all my whining anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
PLEASE just go private. You shouldn'thave to stop blogging.
I saw what that terrible coward commented. WHat a terrible person! Horrible wretched person. YOu should feel free to whine, complain, rejoice, etc. Its YOUR blog. If they don't like it, they don'thave to read it. Grrrr.
Anyway...
Keep blogging..private is the way to go. Love seeing those cute kids. Give them all a hug from us.
Post a Comment