

I don't know how long this will take to load, but you have to watch the whole thing because right at the end he falls...and he tries to get up, he gets caught and the way he falls with flippers out and right on his face....it's dang funny. If you listen closely, you can hear him chanting "march, march, march."
All the kids were so cute and had such huge smiles on their faces. It makes me want to be 4 years old again when things were so much fun and so exciting.
Then they played "Witches Witches Ghost" AKA "Duck Duck Goose" Here is a shot of Parker getting chosen as the ghost. It was so funny to watch him run and to watch him try to sit down in this costume. I can't even believe it is Halloween tomorrow. I don't feel ready. I'm usally more prepared. aaahhh....I so want to trick or treat with Parker, yet somebody needs to be here to pass out candy and I want to see all the kids in their costumes. Blah.
I do love Halloween. It's so fun to see the kids having so much fun and the tons of smiles. It's fun also to see the whole neighborhood out and visit with friends. I haven't even put my cemetary out yet. My mom and I are going to work on that this afternoon. I just keep thinking it is the beginning of October...not the end. Time is flying by. We are so not ready for Christmas. Yikes! But I do love the whole Holiday Season and it will help me pass the time waiting for Penny Ray to come.
Happy and Safe Halloween Every One!!! Please everyone....take pics of your kids and yourselves in your costumes and post them....I can't wait to see.









5 comments:
He looks so adorable. I love penguins. To all you Belliston's boys, you are all good looking. Your Dad can take the credit for that.
That is so funny! He is such a cute boy. It looks like they had a lot of fun.
They look like they had so much fun! I'm sad that we missed seeing Parker all dressed up for Halloween so I'm glad that you put some pictures up!
He always has the cutest outfits!!! I wish you lived closer...it would have been so fun for him and Parker to hang out for halloween :)
Too funny, thanks for sharing! I hope your cemetery turned out cute!
Post a Comment