





I finally got around to getting Parker's pictures done. They turned out great! They always do. He loves posing and getting all this attention. The photographer just loved him. I'm just excited to have a big portrait of him that is updated. It has been 2 years since I took him to get his pics done professionally. I got these done at Target. I really liked them. They were nice and quick and they turned out exactly like I wanted them to.
I'm not sure how we got such a handsome boy....other than he looks exactly like my brother Ed....and he's certainly the best looking in my family. :)








24 comments:
He is so handsome! I love how he love to have his picture taken!
He is so cute. They did turn out really good. It looks like he had a lot of fun.
I beg to differ in regards to Ed.
Awwww he's so adorable!
He really is such a handsome boy!
I like the last one the best, it makes him look very grown up.
Such a cutie! Target? I didn't know they had photo studios, They did a great job! It didn't hurt any that they have such a great and willing subject!My kids make photographers work for their money:)
What a cute kid!
Cute cute cute!!!
Those turned out great!
I, too, beg to differ in regards to Ed.
To my two other handsome brothers...who i didn't think even looked at my blog....you are so very good looking too. I so wish Parker looked like you, but alas, he is all Edward.
I am so lucky to have handsome brothers and come from such great genes.
Do you work for the Obama campaign?
You can't spin the following and I Quote: "..I'm not sure how we got such a handsome boy...other than he looks exactly like my brother Ed ...and he's certainly the best looking in my family."
Your less attractive brothers can't wait to see who Penny looks like.
I totally agree, your brother Ed is the best looking and he also looks a lot like his really cute cousin Mitch-Anonymous is too chicken to put their names, Shame!!---Sherry (favorite sister in law)
Parker is a handsome boy that's true. To all the ugly boys in the Belliston family.....It's your Dad's fault.
The good looking person in the whole family is me. Penny Ray won't look like any of her uncles.
Uhm, all you bellistons are wrong. I AM THE BEST LOOKING IN THE FAMILY!!!!
; D
I can't imagine who in my family would call me "Obama" Michael. Wouldn't that just burn you up if I really did work or support the Obama Campaign...hmmm....I guess you'll never know. The best looking son in the family, a democrat....is there a vein popping out of your forehead yet? hee hee hee haa haa haa haa haa
j/k
who knew one little comment would start such family drama. Hey...at least we are all communicating!!!
Feel free to vote for Obama in Utah. It's not like it will make a difference there. My vote will make a difference in Ohio, (I can dream can't I).
What drama? We're just having a little fun.
Now, about the middle names....
I suggest you name her Palin Laura Rowan.
For Sherry's benefit. THIS IS MIKE!!!!!
Palin is a cute name. Mom.
Hey, we're getting off topic. I am the best looking in the family!!
- The good looking uncle in Washington
I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!!
I checked into plastic surgery. If both of us agree to it, the doctor will give the two of us a two for one deal and we can look like Ed. This way, we won't feel the need to cover our hideousness when the families get together next time.
As you read, I didn't include myself as someone Parker looks like. I, too, am an ugly Belliston. But it will take more than just a little plastic surgery to have me look like Ed. I think Im willing to embrace the hideousness and hope for the best.
Post a Comment