so my doc appointment....well was awful....painful....horrible....not fun. But I am dialated to a 2. Which is good news because I will definetely be induced by next Friday if she hasn't come already. Although my cervix is posterior....which I won't go into too much graphic detail....but it isn't FUN! And I cried all the way home from the pain of my exam.
So I was relieved that there was some change and something happening and we are a go for launch next Friday. We are excited. I got a cute ultra sound pic today of her foot. Parker said when he saw it, "That looks just like daddy's big toe." Ryan will be thrilled.
I had to have an ultra sound because during the non stress test...her heart beat kept dipping so they needed to check the amniotic fluid....which turned out....there is an over abundance of fluid....which apparantly is ok. But I have to go in Monday and Thursday for NST's and then Friday is the big day. I'm hoping sooner in the day the better...but I'll take any time Friday. I just want to make it easier on those taking care of Parker. My parents will have him Friday and possibly over night depending on when I get in and get it done...and then my in-laws will take him Saturday and part of Sunday for us....they don't know this yet....so if you're reading....what do you think?
I never did send out thank you cards for my shower gifts. I've been completely out of it for months. But I thank everyone with everything in me for the love and support and excitement shared for this baby girl coming into this world. I love every outfit and bow and thoughtful gift. I am completely all set!!!
I have Ryan's birthday coming up and Valentine's Day. So out of it!!!!!!! Hopefully he'll cut me some slack this year. I am excited to be able to walk like a human being again without pain and waddling. I should feel fantastic in about 9 days. woo hoo!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I am so sorry you are in so much pain!! I can relate! But Penny will be so worth it! I can't wait for her to come! But not as much as you I'm sure! Take care!
Oh, sorry for the pain. I'll be glad for you when Penny is here and that part is all over!
Can't wait to meet the little munchkin!!!
Hooray for Penny!! To the world she comes! I bet you can't wait. Maybe she'll surprise you and come before Friday. I hope this week goes well for you. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment