We are Ryan, Amy,Parker James and Penny Ray. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We love to travel, cook, play games, watch movies. We love our family and friends and hope with this blog we can stay connected to everyone. Parker is 7 years old. He is the love of our life. He is our miracle. Penny is 3 years old. She is hilarious and so curious and such a joy.
So Parker got a digital camera for Christmas. He loves it. Plays with it every single day. It has special effects and games. He can do pics and video. LOVES IT!
So I thought I would post some of his masterpieces. He does pretty well.
I've been thinking about getting Alexis a camera, I'll have to check Parker's out! It looks like he might have a future in graphic design and photography!
4 comments:
That's good stuff right there.
LOL I think Iona got the same camera LOL!!!
How cute! Parker is a future artiiistt!
I've been thinking about getting Alexis a camera, I'll have to check Parker's out! It looks like he might have a future in graphic design and photography!
Post a Comment