so....after all the excitement of last week...I got sick. Of course, right? First it wasn't so bad. It didn't turn into the trachea infection that I'm famous for....the congestion was managable for lack of getting into too many icky details. So there was lots of coughing, sneezing, blowing of the nose. Then midweek....I was having horrible pain and almost passed out again....Ryan was with me so he caught me, but instead of checking out....I threw up instead and then I was good. So by Tuesday....I had a sore muscle on the side of my abdomen due to all the coughing, gagging, blowing the nose. I was in tears for most of the day because if my body coughed....it would send piercing pain through that spot and then the pain would linger for minutes. Wednesday I couldn't even walk very well because the weight of the baby was pulling on that muscle. Yesterday was ok....and I thought....great...we are healing....coughing is better ....life can go on. Well, this morning I sneezed and it sent the piercing pain back into motion and now it pierces me even when I'm sitting. I started to couch and I couldn't control it...the pain was so piercing and I couldn't get myself to cough hard enough so I gagged and threw up again. Poor Parker ....I don't know what's going through his mind this week with me. My dad came over and got me and Parker some breakfast. I don't know what I would do without them. I can barely shower or get dressed these days. I'm just a big slobby mess. Parker is so incredibly patient with me. School is back and he loves to get out of the house and go to school with his friends.
So I had a doc appointment yesterday. We have scheduled my induction. If my body cooperates, Penny Ray will be here January 30th. We are very excited.
I wish my body could be stronger and that pregnancy could be a bit easier on me....but it's all good. I'm getting through one day at a time. Parker takes good care of me. Ryan is taking good care of me and he has the same cough. Now Parker has the cough and blah.
I do love the colder weather, but Winter time is so hard with colds and such. It seems like I battle a cold the whole Winter long. After Penny comes, I can get back on my meds and feel more like myself and be a better mom to Parker and to Penny. Maybe I can even do some laundry or dishes or make dinner for my family.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
January 30th?!?!? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you still need anything? Are you all ready? Poor you... I hope the next days past QUICK! January 30th isnt that far away!!
Sorry you aren't feeling well! How exciting is that though, penny will be here in just a few weeks! Keep us updated.
Post a Comment