
7 weeks down and all is great! She's a fuss bucket, but she's also sweet and smiley and she coos and we just love her!!!
We have had a good week. I have been in tremendous pain still in my wrists, but other than that....it's good.
I had both children taking naps one day...it was amazingly quiet....loved it.

My mom suffered all week with an infected tooth. She has been in horrible pain and swollen. We've helped out as much as possible. She has surgery tomorrow to help fix the problem. We got our windshield replaced in the Mazda...so now it is ready for re-registration. Parker had his first show and tell today at preschool. He insisted on taking his small stuffed Mickey Mouse. It was mine when I was little. He told me that he also talked about Mickey Mouse Playhouse and told a story about Pete. Very cute.
I also substituted as conductor of the Ward Choir. It was super fun! The choir did great and I enjoyed the couple of weeks I had to play that role.
Parker is very much into Mario Cart Wii right now. And he is getting so coordinated and good at it. He beats me all the time. He can even beat the computer players. We were at Kohl's last night and found some pajamas his size with Mario and all the characters on them. He is so thrilled with them. Everyday I get...."so mommy...what are we going to do today?" He's hoping I'll say..."we are going to play Mario Cart."








5 comments:
Nice pictures. I had to laugh about Mario Kart. I'm sure Ryan doesn't mind playing with him. Such a fun game. I hope your mom gets feeling better and that the pain goes away for you.
She is just getting cuter and cuter each day. Love Parker he has such an amazing personality. Hope that your mom's surgery goes well and she gets feeling better soon.
So cute :)
Gotta love it when naps time sync!
Thats what my husband hopes Ill say when he asks that too... it never wears off!!! ;)
Penny is just a doll, and Parker a stud as always!
Post a Comment