CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009


We have a picture of Ryan with Parker when he was about 2 months old. It was taken at JC Penny...and the one with me didn't turn out so it didn't print. So....I had Ryan take this one of me and Penny today so I can add it to the wall next to Ryan and Parker.
She is finally getting over this cold she has had for over two weeks. The congestion isn't near as bad.
Parker tested positive for strep yesterday at the doctor. He woke up with a sore throat and a temp of 102. My family just keeps getting sick....we need a break!!! I'm the one with no immunse system and I'm fine. Go figure. But I also need to be healthy to take care of these kids while Ryan is at work...so I guess I'm being spared.
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

handygal

That is a cute mommy and baby picture. Ryan did a great job. I am sorry that poor Parker keeps getting sick. So not fun. I hope that he feels better soon.

Tracey

Super cute picture!!! That will look so cute up on the wall! I hope everyone starts feeling better soon, you all deserve a huge break!!!!