CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We Still Like Her :)

I'm 2 months old today....and gorgeous!!!

And I love it when my mommy talks to me and asks...."Where's The Baby?"
Penny is changing every day. I can't believe she is already 2 months old. It is going by too quickly. She has really begun to love this doll that my mom made a long time ago...it's a rag type doll with crazy hair. It has a sweet music box with it that plays "You Light Up My Life." She absolutely loves it. She smiles the minute it is put in front of her face and she stays quiet the whole time the music is playing. She even ran her fingers through the hair and on the dress while it was next to her today in the bassinet. So tonight, we took my mom out to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I found this cute baby girl keepsake that is a baby girl stuffed in a baby shoe. You start the music box and the baby sways a little. It plays, "Hush Little Baby." So this video is me showing her the doll in the shoe while playing the music and this is her reaction. Of course her smiles were bigger but once I got the camera out...they weren't as impressive, but still adorable. When she smiles...she reminds me so much of her big brother at that age. I always figured that with my second baby...if I ever got one ...which Thank Heavens...I did....that I wouldn't be as impressed or excited or happy to see the little firsts.....but I am. I become a total laughing screaming dork when she does something cute and I have to grab the camera and make a huge deal over it. I LOVE IT!!!! Just watching Parker watch her and discover her firsts and develop a relationship with her makes my daily life so much fun.