

So we had a big weekend. Friday we cleaned house, colored Easter eggs, Decorated Easter cookies and went on a big neighborhood egg hunt with all of Parker's friends.

Saturday, my mom and I threw my soon to be niece a bridal shower. It was a ton of fun. All of her friends and roommates came. We had a nice lunch and played some fun games with prizes. We told stories of our first kisses or awkward dates or just funny love stories. We had lots of laughs. She got great gifts. I am so excited for her to be a part of our family and I am proud of Craig that he is getting married in the Temple. This is my first nephew/niece to get married. We can't wait to go to Seattle for the wedding. My mom will have all her boys and me there with her for Mother's Day. Saturday night was dinner with Aunt Luana and Uncle Art at Olive Garden. I was tuckered out by the time we got home.




Sunday was Packed. We had choir practice at our house. I was a nervous wreck...being that I usually don't conduct choirs....I sing in them....but my ....um...er ...the choir is so talented and did such a great job. They sounded great. We pulled it together in just a few short weeks. I'm so proud. I'm no longer going to be conducting the choir....sigh. But I'll enjoy singing!
We went straight from church to the Rowan's for Easter dinner. Great Grandma was there...Penny just smiled and talked her face off while Great Grandma held her. Ryan's cousin Alyson was there with her boyfriend. Uncle Gerry and Rachel and Ryan's parents. It was a full house. We had great food and played some games. Parker got to go on an Egg hunt there too.
The Easter bunny found our house. Blast it...I didn't take any pics of Parker or his Easter fun. I'm a horrible mother....I focused on Penny and her pretty dress. I'm not used to having a girl at Easter time and I got caught up in it. But Parker made out like it was Christmas...he got games and cars and toys and candy of all sorts. He is either well loved or spoiled rotten. I guess you can be both.
Ryan had the day off Monday and he helped me clean up my garden areas in the front yard and pulled out a dead tree. Now we are fit for planting....but it is snowing like gang busters outside right now.
It has been fun reading and seeing all the Easter fun and pics from everyone. Lots of love!








0 comments:
Post a Comment