CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Ouch I say

Thank you all for your advice and offers on the baby carrier. I knew you would all help me. I did buy a carrier at Target on my big exciting journey the other night. So far, I like it. It was very inexpensive, but sturdy. I figured I could always return it. But she seems to love it. She fell asleep in it yesterday morning when I didn't have time to hold her as I needed to get ready for my doctor's appointment. She just gets mad while I'm trying to buckle...but once she's buckled...she and I are both good to go. It's an evenflo comfort carrier.
So I had my ultra sound guided injections yesterday for the tendonitis. OUCH! It's amazing what the doc can do, but crap it hurt. Then he had to re-poke three times in the right wrist because he wasn't in the right place. It burned like a son of a gun. And then he had to inject the cordizone.....oh mama.....I was brave though and just made sarcastic comments which I usually do to keep me from crying or swearing. So I'm supposed to limit my wrist movement and use. HA HA HA HA. That's hilarious. But luckily Ryan was with me and stayed home and he is off today. But still....I use my wrist all the time unless I'm in bed asleep. ooooohhhhh....good idea
My wrists are sore and the doc said it will be a few days before I feel any positive affects if any.
So Parker went to a birthday party last week at Jumpin' Jacks. I had Ryan go with me because I figured Parker would wimp out and not even try or try and get stuck....it happens. Well Parker ....scared and timid at first.....loved it. He had a blast with his friends and climbing and sliding and jumping. It was good to see.

Going down the big tall fast slide for the first time...a little bit of worry on his face.




With his buddy the birthday boy. Thanks for the fun party!

My brother and his family came for General Conference last weekend. It was so good to see them and show off my baby girl. Parker loved being with his cousins and they played so cute with him. They spent most of the time closed up in his room playing. And they played Mario Kart with him so he was in heaven.

We are getting ready for the bridal shower my mom and I are throwing for my nephew's fiance. We are excited. We love Michelle so much and hope that she has fun with all her friends. I have a ton of stuff on the list today that needs to be done and with my wrists.....poor Ryan.:)

Penny is doing great. She only wakes up about once now a night. She has longer sleeps. It has been wonderful. I guess you count she gets up twice....cuz she gets up about 6 or 7 am to eat but she goes back down. I'm able to sleep for another hour or so before Parker man gets up. And now that we know better what her cries are about and what she likes....she isn't as fussy. Turns out....she fusses because she doesn't want to be held. She wants to lay down and be free to kick and smile and coo and look all around and be talked to. Then after she plays for a while....she fusses again to be held and wrapped in a blanket to go right to sleep. So fun...she's just perfect.

So...yeah...the weather gets into the upper 60s....and the next day...snow and horrible cold. Then the next day....warm and delightful. She wasn't amused having to have her hat on....but she's cute!
She is just full of goodness! I can't even describe my joy for having my two kids in my life.

2 comments:

Angie

I love the pic of her in theblanket. I think there is nothing cuter than a baby sucking on a pacifier. I think this baby has momma's eyes...

Dean and Sheri

I'm sad you have to go through that painfull treatment. I am so happy that you have these perfect, adorable kids. I look forward to meeting Miss Penney in person. Would be nice if I didn't have to wait until the Ukiah reunion in August. I put in notice at my job. My last day in May 15th. I just decided it was time to quit. I have a good friends in Mapleton and Springville and have been planning on going to visit them in June. I would love to come by and visit with you and your mom.