We are Ryan, Amy,Parker James and Penny Ray. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We love to travel, cook, play games, watch movies. We love our family and friends and hope with this blog we can stay connected to everyone. Parker is 7 years old. He is the love of our life. He is our miracle. Penny is 3 years old. She is hilarious and so curious and such a joy.
I've been so behind at reading I think I missed two of your blogs...the pics were so cute and I just love how you always dress the kids so adorable! Seattle, I loved Seattle! That's where I had my unfortunate cotton eye joe incident! When are the Rowan's going to make it to PA again? Miss ya tons :)
Super cute! It looks like you all had a fantastic Easter! So fun! I love the picture of her smiling at great grandma rowan. I called her a while ago and she told me how much she just loves little Penny and how adorable she is. She was repeating herself a lot but it was clear that Penny made an impression! I can't wait to see her!
4 comments:
too cute
I've been so behind at reading I think I missed two of your blogs...the pics were so cute and I just love how you always dress the kids so adorable! Seattle, I loved Seattle! That's where I had my unfortunate cotton eye joe incident! When are the Rowan's going to make it to PA again? Miss ya tons :)
So stinking cute!!! Look at that tail!!! And those Feeties. Darling!!!
Super cute! It looks like you all had a fantastic Easter! So fun! I love the picture of her smiling at great grandma rowan. I called her a while ago and she told me how much she just loves little Penny and how adorable she is. She was repeating herself a lot but it was clear that Penny made an impression! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment