CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Changing Every Day

She changes so much...I can't keep up with it. I'm still trying to figure out her hair. Here is the Pebbles look. And then these beautiful blue eyes. We are still crossing our fingers that they will stick to blue. I had to snap this pic today because she has been so fussy all day long. And she was finally happy and smiley and content....so I thought it wise to document.
Yesterday we dug into the size 3 month clothes drawer because she is quickly growing out of 0-3 month stuff. Again...having trouble with her hair. Put the head band on and then tried to curl up the sides. It didn't last long though....sleeping in the car seat took care of all cuteness.

What can I say about this shot. My three girls just out for the count. Every time I lay a blanket on the floor for Penny, Bibs (the cat on the blanket) thinks it is for her. And Patches couldn't be left out of the meeting....so she had to come too. I give Penny her tummy time so that she can strengthen her muscles and what not....she just goes limp and falls asleep. Becoming a sloth like her brother I guess. But I couldn't resist taking a picture of this pitiful scene.
We are busy and excited getting ready for my brother and his family coming to town tomorrow for General Conference. I am excited for all of them to meet Penny Ray. Now...one more brother and two sister - in - law's to go to meet her and that will happen in May at my nephew's wedding.
Also getting ready for a bridal shower for my soon to be niece. I love to throw parties. Just wish my wrists didn't hurt. But I found an ergonomic keyboard on ksl.com the other day and we picked it up last night. $8.00!!! It was a cool find. It's a nice one too. Just the kind I like that I used to use working full time. My ultra sound guided injection procedure is one week from today. The doc said that the cortozone shots have a 95% success rate in getting rid of tendonitis pain. CROSSING FINGERS AND TOES! It's very difficult to feed Penny or pick her up because the pain is so great. I want to enjoy this time better not just get through it.
I also found another cool find on Freecycle.org.....one of my most favorite sites.....I was able to pick up two bar stools for my kitchen island. The seat is the exact wood color of the island and the legs are dark green. So matches my kitchen. They look very cute and gives me some extra space to feed people.
I was almost finished with my cleaning today when the vacuum started making a horrible sound. Ryan is on the floor trying to fix it. Darn it all!!! I need my vacuum. It's a Dyson too....I'm hoping it isn't broken. Or I at least hope it's fixable. We'll see what my engineer husband can figure out.
I'm off to make a pancake dinner.



3 comments:

handygal

I love the ebbles look. That picture istoo precious for words.

handygal

I meant the pebbles look. This keyboard is stupid and doesn't always pick up the letters that I type unless I go super slow.

Chelsea

Matt and I couldn't stop laughing at the picture of Penny all limp on her tummy, asleep. SOOOO cute!