Well, it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. I thought I would get a printed picture.....but ....the ONE baby is only 1 cm big so all we could make out was the sac. But we could also ....if we looked closely....there was a little blurp in the white static which was the heart beat. It was strong and the size and the beat and everything was in perfect measurement to how far along I am.....7 weeks and 1 day.
My due date is February 5th.
I go again July 3rd....but again it won't be exciting....just making sure that it is progressing and she'll be able to give me the stop dates for all the shots and such.
I'll be calling my OB and setting up my first visit with him which will be the first of August. That will be the exciting ultra sound where I can hear the heartbeat and hopefully get a printed pic.
So...we are very excited. The baby is very healthy and growing on schedule. Everything looked perfect.
Parker cried. He really wanted two babies and thought that would be just perfect. He saw the two embryos, so he just had his mind set on two babies. I think we have him convinced that one baby is perfect and he and I will have tons of fun taking care of it. And the whole household will be happier and more rested with one baby.
Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for all your good wishes!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Congrats on your baby! One baby is just perfect. I am hoping for you to have a healthly baby first and a baby girl second. I am just biased for girls because that's what I specialize in. After 5 girls what else can you call it? Lots of love and prayers for you guys!
I checked your blog early this afternoon forgetting that there is a time difference LOL good thing I was MIA for a few hours or I would have been checking all day! I am so excited that your baby is healthy! Congrats sweetie, you deserve the very best baby in the world :) Love ya!
Congratulations! I think that is awesome. Parker James is going to be such a great big brother.
We are very excited for you guys! Now you don't have to worry about how you are going to fit 2 babies into your house! We are struggling with finding a place to just put 1 baby!
We are so excited for you!! We hope all goes well and she (he he, just kidding) is healthy. Wish you the best of luck this first trimester, hope you're not too sick or tired.
I couldnt post for some reason for the last couple days... but HOORAY NOW!!! ;) I checked before I hurried off to camp and was so excited for you!
Post a Comment