So my friend set up this blog that the only posts will be recipes. And anyone can contribute...if you are interested, let me know. Or, if you want some fun and easy and new ideas for dinner, click on the link and check it out. Right now, there is only one recipe, but I plan to do lots. I just have some church committments right now that will be taking up most of my time, but I'll get to the recipe blog.
The link is in my friends and family links. It's called If you Go Hungry it's Your Own Fault.
If you have a recipe you want to share, send it to me....I'll include it!
I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, so thanks Mel for doing the leg work for me and giving me a place to post my recipes and love of cooking.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
No problem. I was just getting desperate for dinner ideas. I think you're awesome for bloggin with me.
Post a Comment