So it has been a very hard week. First off....they announced our ward is splitting. I have very mixed feelings. We find out Sunday what the boundaries will be. I have a feeling it's going to be hard for me to swallow.
So that started the week out not so good. Then, I started getting severe headaches. From what....know not. But I just sat around and bless Parker's heart....he was fine just sitting in the house watching shows or playing with his toys. Maybe it's the heat...my hormones....my drug problem....stress.....anywho...it was awful. I wasn't sleeping, so my fatigue was even worse than it had been. Then a couple of days ago I found Parker's little picnic umbrella had been put up and the wind blew it inside out and then sideways. I just broke down and cried. I know that it was down that morning and I had been out watering....so it was like a space of 30 minutes that I didn't have my eye on the backyard....not that I sit at my back door and watch the world go by....but it was horribly upsetting. We can't afford a new one. So I put it in the trash because I couldn't get it to bend back into place. Then I found a huge dead bird in the yard. I don't deal with dead things. So I was flipping out and Ryan was about to drive home to fix all the freaking out....and my mom came down the street and saved the day on all accounts. She got her handy pliers and fixed the umbrella. And she shoveled up the dead bird....which the neighborhood kids enjoyed....for some reason. I was still in a horrible mood. So I went to Walmart....had to pick up Parker's new car seat. Well....never go to Walmart in a bad mood. Just makes it worse. So I came home and sulked.
I was feeling a little better, so my mom and I went to our weekly dinner. We decided on Winger's. such a horrible idea. They brought me the wrong food and then insisted that it wasn't and just wanted me to pick out the stuff that I didn't like which I didn't order because I don't like it in the first place.....blah!!!~!!
I had a salad. The last time I had a salad as my main course....I ended up very sick and throwing up and what have you.....horrible pain in my stomach...the whole works. So...like clock work...I was up all night with horrible pain and what have you and throwing up and woke up the whole family. It was a delight. What a day. So...no more salad for me. I'm trying to eat healthy and all .....but it's bad.....very bad. I tried to eat some raw carrots yesterday for a snack and got a stomach ache. So...this little fetus inside me hates veggies....common right? I had a cool neighbor say to me....you just have to eat what you can keep down....and if that is milkshakes and fries.....then you have to take one for the team. AMEN!
So now the headaches have gone....I had my parents take Parker for the morning so I could sleep. It was nice. Could I still sleep...hell yes. But the Tim McGraw concert is tonight and my best friend and I have some squealing and coveting to do. I miss Steph. She lives in Atlanta....which means....I barely see her. Now she is here for the month and people in this valley have been nothing but rude to her the whole time she's been here.....so it may be never that she comes back to visit. Take me with you Steph!!!!!!!!
So...according to the charts and pictures....my fetus has flippers. We are very proud. Parker especially thinks it is cool. My next ultra sound is Thursday at 1:30 pm. It's just to check that things are progressing. As sick as I've been....I think we are right on schedule.
I apologized to Ryan last night that I am so crabby and needy. He essentially said, "It thrills me that you are a tyrant, it means we are having a baby." He's such a romantic:)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Oh, hang in there Amy! Let me know if you need anything! Parker can come play at our house if you need a couple hours! :)
Sounds like a bad week. You know, I oddly enough...I noticed that the umbrella was up when we were playing in my backyard. I thought that was odd since I didn't think that you guys were out. I'm glad that your mom was able to fix it. I know that you guys enjoy many "little people" lunches on your back patio. By the way, Tim sounded like it was awesome. Who knew that it could be so valuable to love Disney!
Post a Comment