
Thank you for teaching me the vast world of html and blogs.
So Parker and his best bud Gavin are playing in his room. They are playing dress up. It's super cute. So I had to get the camera out.
thanks Gavin for being a good friend to my Parker James. He loves you tons.








4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't beleive how old they look! (Not to mention how TAN they are!)It's adorable!
That picture is adorable, I LOVE it! What cute boys!
Cool new background. Don't you love that website?! Parker is, as usual, so cute. It's nice to live on a street with so many kids his age. They're all wonderful.
Amy, I saw your blog on Whitney's as well, so I'm also a stalker. You are so funny. Again I am thrilled for you being pregnant. My sister does my pictures from her home in Provo. Isn't she good? Her website is www.billybaby.com so check it out she loves new clients.
Post a Comment