So I found this countdown thingy....and this picture disturbs me....this reminds me of that sculpture that Marie on "Everybody Loves Raymond" did and it freaked them all out because it resembled a body part. EEEEWWWWW!
I've been feeling fine other than extremely tired to the point that I fall asleep on the chair watching tv all the time. I just want to sleep all the time. Otherwise...I feel great.
My bum though hurts and it is hard to walk or wear clothes ....due to the injection sites. I try to shift cheeks every so often....but it still hurts. One more month....hopefully I can get through it. Well of course I'll get through it.
Parker asked me today after seeing this picture of what the baby looks like right now. He said,"so it will grow big so I can play with it in my room?" He keeps getting mixed up and saying he's going to have a big brother instead of a little brother. This will be fun to go through this experience with him and also that he can have this experience of having his mom's belly grow and be the big brother like all of his friends on the block.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Toby was looking over my shoulder when he said... what is that Jelly Bean for?!?! LOL
Congrats again on your Jelly Bean!
Post a Comment