A tribute to my son....who am I kidding....this whole blog is a tribute to him. But it is his birthday today and he is so excited. He has been planning his clown party since his McQueen and Mater Party last year. He is patiently waiting for it to be 1:00 pm so the party can start.
This is the day we brought him home from the hospital. Just a quiet chubby cheek boy that was just happy to be in this world and he has carried that personality through 4 years so far and hope it continues.
It didn't take his daddy long to make him a BYU fan. I don't think he's more than a week old in this picture.
And it didn't take his mommy long to start dressing him up in all sorts of outfits....one month old.

Happy Birthday Parker James!








3 comments:
Happy Birthday Parker James! You are a wonderfully cute boy who has brought your parents, and grandparents, a lot of joy! I hope you had a great party! Have a great day!
Amy, congrats on surviving child birth 4 years ago! ;0D
Awwww I remember baby parker :( Him and Jax were gonna be best friends! Well, they still can be, they can room together at college!
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot how much HAIR he had when he was born! What a cutie he was and IS!
Happy b-day Parker!
Post a Comment